To order a gift voucher from Tula
- Click on ‘Gift Vouchers’ button in the bottom of this page to order a gift voucher.
Clicking on that link will open up a google form. Please fill in the form with the details. Value of the gift voucher will be in multiples of Rs.1000/-
- You will find the Bank Account Details, QR Code, and UPI Details.
Kindly make the payment for the Gift Voucher using one of these modes.
Once the payment is confirmed, the e-Gift voucher will be sent by mail to you within 2 days.
- If you need a printed version of the Gift voucher, please call or WhatsApp us.
- You can reach Tula on +91 8056163560 for any queries or clarifications
How to redeem the gift voucher?
You can redeem the gift voucher
- At our shop in Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai.
- Email the voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org
(or) Whatsapp the voucher to +91 8056163560
- Call us directly on +91 8056163560 with the voucher code (We will ask for a copy)
If you are not able to visit our store, you can choose your purchase via video call or by looking at our catalogue. We will courier or post the garments to you. If your purchase amount exceeds the voucher amount, the difference amount can be transferred to our bank account online or through UPI.
Terms and Conditions
Once confirmed the Gift Voucher cannot be cancelled or refunded
If lost or misused,Gift Voucher cannot be replaced
The gift voucher will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue
This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only
Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
If you purchase over the value of the Gift Voucher, additional payment will have to be made by you.
- If the voucher is not redeemed before expiry Date, the amount will be used for philanthropic Purposes. Being a not for profit organization, you can be rest assured that the money is being used only for the welfare of the farmers, hand weavers and hand spinners working with Tula.